Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Calender

For those of you who are confused about where we'll be and when (don't worry I am too unless I have my calender in front of me!) - here's a calender for you!

August 19
- Leave Charleston & drive to San Francisco
August 21 to Sept. 19 - In Oakland at my grandma's house (Derek's rotation at Stanford)
Sept. 19 - Drive to San Diego
Sept. 20 - Derek flies to Morgantown, WV / I stay at my parents
Oct. 2 - Lindsey flies to Morgantown
*Derek in Morgantown Sept. 20 - Oct. 17 (Derek's rotation at Morgantown)
*Lindsey in San Diego Sept. 20 - Oct. 2
*Lindsey in Morgantown Oct. 2 - Oct. 17
Oct. 17 - We fly into San Diego
Oct. 20 - Drive to Orange County to see Derek's parents
Oct. 22 - Drive to LA & stay with Danica and Andrew
Oct. 23 - Drive back to OC to pick up dogs
Oct. 24 - Drive to Oakland & stay at Grandma's (Derek's rotation at UCSF)
Oct. 24 to Nov. 21 - In Oakland at my grandma's house
Nov. 21 - Drive to OC to stay at Derek's parents

Nov. 21 to Jan. 31 - Derek will be interviewing & we will be going between SD & OC to
stay with our parents alternating back and forth

Feb. 1 to 26
- In San Diego at my parents house (Derek's rotation at Scripps)
Feb. 28 - Fly to Charleston, WV
Feb. 28 to Mar. 26 In Charleston (Derek's rotation at Charleston)
Mar. 27 - Drive to Morgantown
Mar. 27 - April 23 In Morgantown (Derek's rotation at Morgantown)
April 24 - Drive to CA! Derek is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment