I have seen this posted on many blogs and finally decided I would join in and do one of my own. It’s simple – just post 1000 things you are thankful for in as much time as you’d like. It's so easy to forget about the blessings in our lives at times and focus on the lacking areas instead. I thought this was a perfect time to focus on all the many gifts God has blessed me with and to be thankful instead of lacking in contentment. God is so good and there is so much to be thankful for when we pay attention!
So here are my first gifts I am thankful for!
1) That God is in control of my life and has blessed me with the most important gift of salvation
2) My wonderfully supportive and amazing husband, Derek
3) My two cute dogs that truly make me feel like the most important person in the world to them
5) Encouraging and compassionate people in my life
6) The sunny beautiful weather outside today
7) That the last load of laundry for today is in the wash! Wahoo! :)
"Be joyful always; Pray continually; Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." -1 Thes. 5:16-18