Thursday, October 13, 2011

1000 Gifts (continued)

I've been slacking on this a bit and thought I would add a few more. Seems like a good day for it!

16) Amazing friends and family that helped bring in my 30th birthday and make it a wonderfully happy experience!

17) My supportive husband through many gallons of tears (sad & happy ones!)

18) My coffee with Chai creamer

19) Cozy flannel sheets and snuggly blankets on our bed now that it's getting colder outside!

20) This time I have to relax, refresh, and spend with God in the morning before starting work.

21) That we're going to our first Timbers game tomorrow!

22) Our heater

“A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God, for without him,
who can eat or find enjoyment?”
~ Ecclesiastes 2:24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment