So much has gone on this week. Good, great, emotional, exhausting...it's been a long one but an exciting one. Here are a few updates:
- Still waiting on the house situation to find out final details. The appraisal came back and didn't pick up on any of the major fix ups (roof, plumbing, crawl space) so now we have to get quotes to figure out if we'd be able to afford the house with having to fix up the major things ourselves
- Started "A Woman's Heart" study by Beth Moore and LOVE it so far!
- Have started back up making my greeting cards and it has been so much fun. I used to make them all the time and then stopped with all the moving. But I'm back up and running!
- I shaved and groomed the dogs (yes they aren't as fluffy anymore) this week which literally took me almost 6 hours!! My back is still hurting!
- Excited to be celebrating my birthday out to dinner with friends tonight!
Here are some photos of the cards I've been busy making lately. Hope you enjoy.
Happy Friday!! :)