Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My 28th birthday



Two days ago I turned 28. It was surprisingly my least difficult age to adjust to. I'm guessing this is because for some reason I have been thinking I was 28 for the past year already. I'm not sure why, but my brain decided to skip 27. I think 26 was a little traumatizing for me being that I was no longer "early" 20's and somehow felt so much older as a 26 year old, that I skipped right over 27! Needless to say it was an easy transition into the 28 year old world.


We are still here in Morgantown and I had an amazing birthday. It started off with a cute card from Derek...then two free mochas from Starbucks...and then a day of pampering at the Spa with Joanna. We had so much fun! We got there early and swam laps in the pool, then went in the steam room and sauna before having massages. Afterwards we went in the whirlpool, ate lunch, went back in the whirlpool, steam room, and sauna before taking showers and then got pedicures and manicures! We were PAMPERED!!


When we got home we had some celebratory champagne out on their balcony before heading out to dinner at Yesterdays. We had a delicious dinner (I had peppered seared yellowfin tuna that was amazing) and then headed back home for some Cold Stone ice cream cake!

It was a wonderful, wonderful birthday! Thanks to all of you for the sweet calls, text messages, and facebook messages! I felt very special!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! You look GORGEOUS in all of these pictures. Can't wait to celebrate with you in person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janelle!!! I can't wait to see you too!!!

    ReplyDelete