Sunday, December 5, 2010

Before and After Pictures!

Here are finally some before and after pictures!!!!! Hope you enjoy them even half as much as I do!!!

Here are some of the beautiful "before" lights that were up in the house.



Here are the "after" lights that Derek worked hard at installing! We did all eight ceiling lights all the same.


These are all the pretty "before" outlets and light switches...



Thirty five outlets and 17 light switches later, Derek and I consider ourselves electricians now...



This is one of my favorites....the living room "before."...

In progress....

And the living room "after."....

There are lots more to come!!!

But for now, I'm off to help Derek install a new garage door...

2 comments:

  1. They look so awesome! You should be so proud Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE PICS!!! Amazing work definitely paying off...

    ReplyDelete