Friday, April 1, 2011

1000 Gifts (continued)

8) Watching the Padres WIN yesterday with my wonderful husband while eating baseball style peanuts and beer. We had our own mini opening day party with just us and the dogs! It was wonderful!!

9) My many supportive sweet friends who can make the sun shine brighter!!

10) Sweet hugs from Crystal's cute little 18 month old tonight.

11) How excited Bear is to see (and jump all over) me when I walk in the door....even after been gone only for a little while.

12) How cute and excited my husband was tonight recapping the basketball game he got to go to with all the free food he could eat!

13) Walking the dogs today in the SUNSHINE!!

14) My comfy comfy bed that I'm in and that I'm ready to go to bed!!

15) Verses like these at just the right time...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment