Thursday, November 4, 2010

Continued Blessings

God has continued to provide for us above and beyond with this house and especially now so in the little things. There have been so many awesome gifts that I just have to share about!

First off a HUGE thanks to Meghan Harvey for giving us / and letting us borrow some amazing house fixing up items. Especially the gift of a lawn mower! That was a huge blessing! Then even more so the way it got into my car. I drove out to Seaside to get the mower yesterday and when I wheeled it out of the garage I realized I could barely lift one wheel off the ground let alone the entire machine. Literally as I was saying this fact to Meghan on the phone, two guys walked up. I asked if they would help me and they said no problem! It took them a whole two seconds to pop it into the back of the Rav. Such awesome timing.

Then today I saw on the UPS tracking website I've been stalking for the past two days that our bed frame was delivered. So I drove over to the house to move the six boxes into the house. When I got there I realized they were all a minimum of 50 to 100 pounds and long awkward boxes. I somehow managed to get 4 of them in the house (with a minor shoulder and wrist injury) and then realized I could barely lift the edge of the last two boxes off the ground. I stood up feeling defeated and a utility truck pulled up in front of the house. I asked the guy if he'd help me and he did.

Seriously God has blessed us with some amazing things regarding this house and some of my favorites are the small things such as these. Having someone right there to help when you need it the most. It makes me think about wanting to make sure to pay attention to be that person God can use to help out others in need. Those people were lifesavers in my situation and I hope to be able to be aware enough to be that for someone else as well!

p.s. I will be posting more pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment